1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use a pencil to draw a box on each side of the mug, about 2” wide.
3. Draw a simple design inside each square.
4. Wet your brush and paint three coats of one color outside of theboxes you drew.
5. Now paint three coats inside the boxes, but around the area of thedesign you drew. Let dry.
6. Paint the design, three coats. Let dry.
7. Paint three coats inside, if desired.
8. Take your bottle of French Dimensions and shake. Test a squirt on apaper towel to make sure it flows nice and smooth.
9. Use the French Dimensions to squeeze out a black outline around allyour designs. Let dry.
10. Now use Liner brush and Ruby Shimmer to paint three coats to areaswithin your design, make sure not to let it touch the FrenchDimensions. Let dry.
11. Use a brush to pat on Pure Brilliance over mug. Do not paint instrokes or it will smear the French Dimensions. Let dry. Add two morecoats, letting dry between coats.
12. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
Products in project listed here
|CN032-2||Cn032 2Oz Bright Butternut||$2.81|
|CN074-2||Cn074 2Oz Really Red||$2.81|
|CN253-2||Cn253 2Oz Black||$2.81|
|CN292-2||Cn292 2Oz Bright Purple||$2.81|
|CN302-2||Cn302 2Oz Bright Caribbean||$2.81|
|CN502-2||Cn502 2Oz Neon Blue||$2.81|
|CN504-2||Cn504 2Oz Neon Orange||$2.81|
|CN505-2||Cn505 2Oz Neon Green||$2.81|
|SH508-4||Sh508 Ruby 4 Oz||$4.29|