- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque.Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisqueto remove any dust.
- Pencil a V shape off to one side of the mug. Tape off areawith the ¼" masking tape.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 Coatsof S-2589 Bear Brown to the mug, except for taped off area, includinginside. Remove the masking tape before the last coat dries to preventchipping.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 Coatsof SC-79 It’s Sage to the V shape area.
- Using a pencil sketch on design.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 Coatsof SG-202 White Cobblestone to each leaf, apply the second coat overwhen the cobblestone loses its shine.
- Apply the Stroke & Coat color over the Cobblestonewhen Cobblestone loses its shine.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply one coat of colorover the leave as follows: Use SC-25 Crackerjack on the edges withSC-52 Toad-ly Green to the center, brush one with SC-51 Poo Bear withSC-25 Crackerjack to the inside. Brush one with SC-79 It’s Sage.
- Apply 1 coat of SC-25 Crackerjack to the stems so they willshow up on the Bear Brown Glaze.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline all with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using AC-223 Lg. Writer tip with the plastic applicator,fill with the SG-202 Black Cobblestone, use to make loose spirals tofill in the SC-79 It’s Sage area of the mug. Use also to make somesquiggle marks around the leaves.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Products in project listed here
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC25-2||SC25 Crackerjack Brown 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC51-2||SC51 Poo Bear 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC52-2||SC52 Toad-ily Green 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC79-2||SC79 It's Sage 2 oz||$2.81|
|SG201-4||SG201 Black Cobblestone 4 oz||$2.92|
|SG202-4||SG202 White Cobblestone 4 oz||$2.92|