Dream Big Mug
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque.Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisqueto remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, sketch a star shape on to the mug.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a wash of SC-6 Sunkissedto the star shape.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a wash of SC-75Orange-A-Peel to the area around the star then pick up some SC-74 HotTamale in the same brush and continue the wash around the mug and tothe handle. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-222 Medium Writer Tip, outline a detail thestar with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Apply clear Glaze of choice. Allow todry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.