Soup and Snack
- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-001 White tothe top of the tray and inside of the souper mug.
- Cut strips of paper with the wave cutter, cut various stripsizes and some with narrow ends.
- Wet the glaze with water then lay in the strip of paper,that strip will be white, leave a space then lay in another strip ofpaper. Vary the sizes of paper strips and the space size.
- Press the strips with paper towel to set them and to removeexcess water.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-89 Cutie Pie Coral, SC-91 Seabreeze, or SC-93 Honey DewList, into the open spaces. Allow to dry.
- To get the black strips, lay in more of the paper, creatingspace for the smaller black rick rack lines.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-15Tuxedo to these spaces.
- Remove all the paper.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-89 CutiePie Coral to the back of the the tray and to the outside of the soupercup. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.