1. Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Trace patterns on tissue paper using pencil.
3. Position eyes and lip pattern on one side of mug and trace overlines with black marker. Repeat with “good morning” and heart onreverse side of mug.
4. Use Liner to paint Light Blue Spruce in eyeball. Leave small spotfor black iris and highlight.
5. Brush a thin coat of same color under eye and a wider area overeyes. Let dry.
6. Dip Liner into Black and paint pupil leaving speck of white forhighlight and outline eye. Brush in eyelashes. Repeat with other eye.
7. Brush two coats Dark Scarlet in lips leaving small white spot onlower lip for highlight. Repeat with two coats Dark Scarlet in heart onreverse side. Let dry.
8. Brush a very fine line separating top and bottom lip as desired. Letdry.
9. Brush “good morning” with Black on reverse side of mug.
10. Brush two good coats Dark Scarlet in heart. Let dry.
11. Dryfoot on kiln and fire to cone 06.
12. Pour Pure Brilliance inside cup, roll around to coat well and pourremaining glaze into clean container.
13. Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to remainder of cup. Let dry.
14. Stilt and fire to cone 06.