- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten aclean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 AntiqueWhite to the outside edge of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-006 Blue tothe inside and handle of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Either trace the pattern using AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper anda pencil or free hand sketch it onto the outside of the MB-135 AsianFlair Mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner and CB-406 #6 Pointed Round,apply 2 coats of SC-12 Moody Blue (dark), SC-30 Blue Dawn (medium) andSC-65 Peri-Twinkle (light) to the tree tops in a random pattern. Trynot to get the same color next to each other.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply a light wash of SC-52Toad-ily Green to the bottom section of grass. You can go all over thebase of the tree too. This can be painted over later. Make the brushwetter to create a wash effect, but not too wet so it doesn't run.Allow to dry.
- Using SC-36 Irish Luck apply 1 coat to the grass at thebase of the tree trunk.
- Using a CB-406 #6 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-41Brown Cow for the path.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, fill in the main part ofthe tree trunk with 2 coats of SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using SC-15 Tuxedo and CB-110 #10/0 Liner, apply 1 coat andoutline all of the design. Allow to dry.
- Apply clear glaze of choice. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Products in project listed here
|FN006-4||FN006 Blue 4 oz||$3.48|
Fn014 Antique White4 Oz
Mayco Foundations Glaze
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC30-2||SC30 Blue Dawn 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC36-2||SC36 Irish Luck 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC41-2||SC41 Brown Cow 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC52-2||SC52 Toad-ily Green 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC65-2||SC65 Peri-twinkle 2 oz||$2.62|