- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Add water to slightly thin SC-27 Sour Apple.
- Using a RB-144 #4 Soft Fan fully loaded with SC-27 SourApple, apply a coat starting from the center and moving out to the edgeof the plate. Allow to dry for a minute or so and repeat.
- Now starting from the outside of the plate with RB-144 #4Soft Fan, apply SC-26 Green Thumb blending it into the SC-27 Sour Applebut do not go all over the plate, only half way! Repeat.
- Repeat these steps on the other plate and allow to dry for15 minutes.
- Locate the center of the plate then make a pencil linecrossing the center in half then in fourths and eights.
- Now it’s time for stamping. Cut the Diamond and Deco Circlestamp to make individual shapes.
- Start with the ST-345 Large Deco Circles at 12, 3, 6, and 9o’clock, then one over the hole in the center. Stamp one circle at atime using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick and SC-15 Tuxedo. Now printfour more circles in the gaps of these.
- When the SC-15 Tuxedo is dry, color them in using bothliner brushes applying, SC-74 Hot Tamale, SC-8 Just Froggy, and SC-12Moody Blue. Tip: Don’t rub the black too muchwith your brush or it will smudge.
- Now put the finishing touches to your baubles/ornaments,paint a hanging hook and add dots and extra embellishments. Be Creative!
- Using the end of the brush, dip into SC-16 Cotton Tail tocreate the large spots on the green background, remember to dip forevery new spot. Allow to dry.
- Dip in clear glaze or using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1coat of S-2101 Crystal Clear Brushing glaze. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 05/06.
Products in project listed here
S2101 Natural Clear Brush On Pint
Mayco Clear Glaze
|SC08-2||SC08 Just Froggy 2 oz||$2.62|
Sc12 Moody Blue 2 Oz
Mayco Stroke And Coat Glaze
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC16-2||SC16 Cotton Tail 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC26-2||SC26 Green Thumb 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC27-2||SC27 Sour Apple 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC74-2||SC74 Hot Tamale 2 oz||$2.62|