- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-6041 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of UG-51 WhiteUnderglaze to the body of the mug.
- On a Mat Board, cut strips of copy paper with the Olfa WaveCutter in various widths at least as long as the mug.
- Use the paper to stripe the mug, leaving space between.Brush area with some water to get the paper to adhere to the Underglaze.
- When dry, use the SG-401 Black Designer Liner and theSG-403 Red Designer Liner to make tight horizontal lines on the emptyspace between the paper stripes.
- Pull off the paper. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats SC-74 Hot Tamaleto the inside and the handle of the Latte Cup.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of SW-001Stoneware Clear glaze to the outside of the Latte Cup (not the handle).