Dinner Set1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
BOWL AND MUG:
2. Refer to patterns. Using pencil, make various size circles anddot/dash patterns on sides of bowl and mug. Outline designs with FrenchDimensions Pure White. Let dry. If desired, place on kiln shelf andfire to cone 06 to set the French Dimensions.
3. Brush three coats Turquoise Haze inside both mug and bowl. Let dry.
4. Brush three coats Jade Haze on the outer sides, lip and base of mugand bowl. Let dry.
DINNER AND SALAD PLATES:
5. Brush three coats Turquoise Haze to inner sections of the dinner andsalad plates.
6. To outer rim brush three coats Jade Haze. On third coat, use FanGlaze brush or sponge to blend the Jade Haze into the Turquoise Haze.Let dry.
7. Brush backs of plates with three coats Jade Haze. Let dry.
8. Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06