Floral Dinner Plate
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use pencil and tracing paper to transfer pattern to bisque.
3. Follow traced lines with the French Dimensions. To use: Test flow on paper towel. You may remove tip and stir contents withbamboo skewer, then replace tip. To use, allow paint to flow overpenciled lines and not touch plate with tip. Let dry.
4. Before beginning to glaze, shake and mix each of the Designer Glazesthoroughly to the proper consistency. Thin with a small amount of waterif needed to allow for a nice smooth, flowing coat of each color.
5. Brush two coats Crimson Chenille on inner petals as shown in photo.Brush two coats Celery Charmeuse on outer petals and inner leaves andtwo coats Cashmere Crème in remaining areas of flower. Let dry.
6. Brush two coats Cashmere Crème to the remainder of front of plateand back of plate. Let dry.
7. Stilt and fire to cone 06.