Water Colors Plate
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Trace pattern on tissue using pencil. Position pattern on plate andtrace over lines with black marker to transfer design.
3. For each flower, dip damp brush into color and lay into petallightly pressing brush down. A heavier concentration of color willappear where brush is laid and part of the petal will appear washed.Continue creating flowers, centers of flowers and leaves using thedifferent colors with the same technique. Let dry.
4. Brush some black in centers of flowers. Keep loose and free. Let dry.
5. Use Liner brush to make thin wavy lines of various colors for stems.Let dry.
6. Brush two coats Pure Brilliance to front and back of plate. Let dry.
7. Stilt on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
Products in project listed here
|CN021-2||Cn021 2Oz Light Saffron||$2.81|
|CN181-2||Cn181 2Oz Light Kiwi||$2.81|
|CN253-2||Cn253 2Oz Black||$2.81|
|CN291-2||Cn291 2Oz Light Purple||$2.81|
|CN302-2||Cn302 2Oz Bright Caribbean||$2.81|
|CN504-2||Cn504 2Oz Neon Orange||$2.81|
|CN507-2||Cn507 2Oz Neon Red||$2.81|