- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten aclean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of FN-009 Black onthe outside of the mug including the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of CG-798NT BlackIris to the outside of the mug including the handle. Let dry.
- Cut out the pattern. With a pencil trace the design ontothe mug.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-74 HotTamale to the petal centers of the large flower, then fill in aroundwith 2 coats SC-82 Tuscan Red.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-5 TigerTail to the larger center of the flower.
- Apply 2 coats of SC-85 Orkid to the small center of theflower.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-39 ArmySurplus to the stems.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 2 coats of SC-86 OldLace and 1 coat of SC-5 Tiger Tail to the background, brushing in thedirection of the design. Apply close to the flowers and stems,following the shape of the stems and flowers as your brush strokes willshow.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, outline with a wide line theflowers and stems with SC-15 Tuxedo.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2- 3 coats of FN-009Black to the inside of the mug. Let dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Products in project listed here
|CG798-4||CG798 Black Iris 4 oz||$4.76|
|FN009-4||FN009 Black 4 oz||$3.63|
|SC05-2||SC05 Tiger Tail 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC39-2||SC39 Army Surplus 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC74-2||SC74 Hot Tamale 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC82-2||SC82 Tuscan Red 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC85-2||SC85 Orkid 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC86-2||SC86 Old Lace 2 oz||$2.81|