- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten aclean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-014 AntiqueWhite to the outside of the cup.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-015 BrickRed to the top of the saucer and inside of the cup. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-009 Blackto the handle and the bottom of the saucer. Allow to dry.
- Using the AC-213 Sponge on a Stick load the sponge withSC-15 Tuxedo. Tap the SC-15 Tuxedo onto the ST-367 Leafy Border Stampthen press the stamp gently onto the outside of the mug. Apply SC-15onto the ST-366 Fruit Blossoms Stamp and press the stamp onto the topof the saucer. Allow to dry.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin SC-52 Toad-ily Greenand brush over some sections of the leaves. Fill in with thinned SC-5Tiger Tail and SC-75 Orange-A-Peel. Mix SC-74 Hot Tamale with SC-14Java Bean and thin for the rusty red leaves.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, thin SC-75 Orange-A-Peelfor the flowers on the saucer, SC-5 Tiger Tail for the flower centers,and SC-52 Toad-ily Green for the leaves. Alow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Products in project listed here
|FN009-4||FN009 Black 4 oz||$3.63|
|FN014-4||FN014 Antique White 4 oz||$3.63|
|FN015-4||FN015 Brick Red 4 oz||$3.63|
|SC05-2||SC05 Tiger Tail 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC14-2||SC14 Java Bean 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC52-2||SC52 Toad-ily Green 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC74-2||SC74 Hot Tamale 2 oz||$2.81|
|SC75-2||SC75 Orange-a-Peel 2 oz||$2.81|