Love Heart Plate
1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Place heart plate face down on contact paper and trace with amarker. Cut out.
3. Create small hearts onto heart contact paper cutout and cut outusing a craft knife.
4. Remove paper backing from heart stencil and carefully press onplate. Press around all edges to make sure they are sealed.
5. Shake bottles of Shimmer Ruby and Garnet and pour a puddle of eachon palette.
6. Dip sponge into one of the colors and sponge 3 to 4 coats of eachcolor over the heart cutouts, letting dry after each coat. After thefinal coat has lost its sheen but before it dries completely, removestencil from plate. Let dry completely.
7. Use No. 1 Liner to abstractly outline hearts with 2 good coats ofBlack (refer to photo). Let dry.
8. Place on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
9. Brush a coat of Pure Brilliance onto back of plate and onto bisqueareas of plate. Let dry then add a second coat to entireplate. Let dry completely.
10. Stilt and fire to cone 06.