1. Wipe mugs with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Create letters on paper and cut out. Trace letters on shelf paperand out.
3. Remove backing from letters and affix one to center of each mug.Press around all edges to make sure they are sealed.
4. Pour small puddles of each color of paint on palette.
5. Working with one color at a time, dip tip of Stylus into each colorand make dots around letter and up against the stencil. Continue makinglayers of dots expanding out around the letters as shown. Let dry.
6. Remove letter cutouts from mugs.
7. Place mugs on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
8. Brush two coats of Pure Brilliance onto each mug (entire mug).
9. Stilt and fire to cone 06.