1. Measure ¾” in from edges of plate. Run strip of tape along line oneach side.
2. Trace reindeer onto contact paper. Cut out.
3. Remove backing from reindeer silhouette and position on plate. Lettip of nose and antlers run over into border. Press firmly around alledges to seal from paint seepage.
4. Run additional strips of tape along the inner edge of the rim,creating a ½” space between the tape placed in step 1 and the tapealong the inside edge.
5. Within the ½” taped off section, lightly draw horizontal lines (orvertical, depending on what side you are working on) approximately ½”apart.
6. Brush three coats of Neon Red onto every other marked section oftaped off border. Let dry and remove tape.
7. Add tape over the checkered border to seal off white unpaintedsections. Brush three coats of Neon Red onto frame and center of platewith reindeer cutout in place.
8. Before third coat is completely dry, remove tape and reindeer cutout.
9. Brush three coats of Light Kiwi onto holly leaves and make red dotsfor berries using the end of a paintbrush.
10. Make Black dots for eyes and paint nose Black, leaving a smallwhite dot for highlight.
11. Use a pencil to lightly create “for the Reindeer” along the top ofplate above reindeer head.
12. Trace over letters using Black French Dimensions. Let dry.
13. Stilt and fire to cone 06.
14. Brush one good coat of Pure Brilliance onto white unglazed areasand let dry. Brush a second coat over entire plate, backincluded. Let dry completely.
15. Stilt and fire to cone 06.