1. Wipe mug with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Place clay carbon paper on flat side of mug above theopening with face pattern on top. Trace over pattern lines to transferpattern onto mug.
3. If desired, transfer shamrock on back center of mug.
4. Brush three coats of Bright Kiwi onto shamrock(s) andinside of cookie opening, inside of mug, and handle.
5. Use No. 1 Liner to paint eyes, brows and mouth with twogood coats of Black. Let dry completely.
6. Place mug on kiln shelf and fire to cone 06.
7. Brush one coat of Pure Brilliance onto all green areas ofmug. Let dry.
8. Brush two coats onto remaining areas, including bottom ofmug. Let dry completely.
9. Stilt and fire to cone 06.