1. Wipe plate with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Lightly freehand lines on side of plate with pencil.
3. Follow lines with White French Dimensions. To use: Test flow onpaper towel. You may remove tip and stir contents with bambooskewer and replace tip. To use, allow paint to flow on line and nottouch plate with tip. Let dry.
4. Before beginning to glaze, shake and mix each of the Designer Glazesthoroughly to the proper consistency. Thin with a small amount of waterif needed to allow for a nice smooth, flowing coat of each color.
5. Brush two coats of Celery Charmeuse up to the French Dimensionlines.
6. Brush two coats of Forest Flannel over the French Dimension linesand blend into the Celery Charmeuse. Let dry.
7. Brush two coats of Forest Flannel onto back of plate. Let dry.
8. Stilt and fire to cone 06.