1. Wipe ware with damp sponge to remove bisque dust.
2. Use the pencil to lightly sketch approximately ½” circles on theinside and 2” circles on the outside of the bowl.
3. Condition the No. 1 Liner in dish soap, wiping out the excess, thenload in Mask ‘N Peel and apply to the circles. Allow mask to drythoroughly.
4. Beginning on the inside of the bowl, using the Fan Glaze brush,apply three flowing coats of Kiwi Sprinkles to the inside of the bowl,bringing the color all the way to the top edge. Allow the color to drybetween coats. After applying the third coat, when the shine is gonebut the color is still damp, remove the mask from the circles on theinside of the bowl.
5. On the outside of the bowl, apply three flowing coats of DarkHoneysuckle using the Fan Glaze brush, bringing the color up to theblue band area. Allow the color to dry between coats. After applyingthe third coat, when the shine is gone but the color is still damp,remove the mask from the circles on the outside of the bowl.
6. Using the No. 1 Liner, apply Dark Delft dots to the inside circlesleaving a small white area between the Kiwi Sprinkles and the DarkDelft. Again using the No. 1 Liner or No. 6 Round, apply three coats ofDark Delft to the lip band on the bowl. Use the brush handle to adddots around the outer edge of the circles on the outside of the bowl.Allow the color to dry thoroughly between coats.
7. Using the No. 1 Liner, add swirls to the circles on the outside ofthe bowl with Light Kiwi. Apply three coats for solid coverage.
8. Use the Fan Glaze brush to apply one flowing coat of Pure Brillianceto the entire bowl. Add a second coat to the white areas of the circles.
9. Stilt and fire the bowl to cone 06.