- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten a clean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of FN-001 Whiteto the outside of the mug. Allow to dry.
- Divide the mug with a horizontal line using the ¼” maskingtape.
- In the top section apply vertical lines with the ½” maskingtape.
- For the bottom section you will include 4 sizes of thecircle stickers. You can use and design you’d like, This was applied asa gradient from the smallest at the top to the largest at the bottom.
- Once all the stickers and tape have been applied, use theCB-604 #4 Soft Fan to apply 3 coats of FN-009 Black over the circlesand FN-004 Red over the stripes.
- When all 3 coats lose their shine remove the stickers andtape.
- Using a CB-202 #2 Detail Liner, apply 3 coats of SC-6Sunkissed to the horizontal ¼” dividing line.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 3 coats of FN-004 Redto the handle.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 3 coats of SC-6 Sunkissedto the inside of the mug. Allow to dry..
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06/05.