- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 Bisque.Moisten a clean Sponge and wipe Bisqueto remove any dust.
- Using a pencil, create a border about ½ to 1" wide on therim. Then divide into stripes.
- Using a pencil and AC-230 Clay Carbon Paper, trace orsketch to the inside of the large bowl popcorn shapes, and peanutshapes to the small bowl. If desired, also sketch on the words"Popcorn" or "Nuts" to the inside of the bowls.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply a plop of SC-55Yella Bout It for the kernel in each popcorn.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 1 coat of SC-46Rawhide to the peanut shell. Add a wash of SC-25 Crackerjack Brown toone side, and SC-51 Poo Bear to the opposite side.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, thin SC-76 Cara-bein Blueto a wash, apply to the backgrounds, omitting the designs and border.
- Using a CB-404 #4 Pointed Round, apply 3 Coatsof SP-274 Speckled Hot Tamale to every other stripe in the border.
- Using a CB-110 #10/0 Liner, loaded in SC-15 Tuxedo, outlinethe popcorn, lettering, peanuts and the border.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply Clear Glazeto the entire piece. Allow to dry.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Products in project listed here
S2101 Natural Clear Brush On Pint
Mayco Clear Glaze
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC25-2||SC25 Crackerjack Brown 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC46-2||SC46 Rawhide 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC48-2||SC48 Camel Back 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC51-2||SC51 Poo Bear 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC55-2||SC55 Yella Bout It 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC76-2||SC76 Cara-bein Blue 2 oz||$2.62|
|SP274-2||SP274 Speckled Hot Tamale 2 oz||$3.32|