- Begin with properly fired shelf cone 04 bisque. Moisten aclean sponge and wipe bisque to remove any dust.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 2 coats of FN-003 Orangeto the top of the plate and 3 coats to the back of the plate. Allow todry.
- Pencil in six large circles almost touching each other tothe top of the plate.
- Using a CB-604 #4 Soft Fan, apply 1 coat of SC-55 YellaBout It to the circles.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, apply 1 coat of SC-45 Downto Earth to the background of the plate following the shape of thecircles.
- Using a CB-106 #6 Script Liner, stroke in the followingcolors in a circular fashion overlapping one another: Start with SC-24Dandelion, then SC-9 Jaded, SC-28 Blue Isle, SC-75 Orange-A-Peel, SC-74Hot Tamale.
- Using CB-106 #6 Script Liner, paint messy spirals withSC-15 Tuxedo over the colors in the circles. Then use a CB-110 #10/0Liner to make smaller lines in the circles.
- Stilt and fire to shelf cone 06.
Products in project listed here
Fn003 Orange4 Oz
Mayco Foundations Glaze
|SC09-2||SC09 Jaded 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC15-2||SC15 Tuxedo 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC24-2||SC24 Dandelion 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC28-2||SC28 Blue Isle 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC45-2||SC45 My Blue Heaven 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC55-2||SC55 Yella Bout It 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC74-2||SC74 Hot Tamale 2 oz||$2.62|
|SC75-2||SC75 Orange-a-Peel 2 oz||$2.62|