Ks 1027 /240V Ll Kiln
|Model||Phase||Volts||Amps||Watts||Temp F||Cubic Feet||Opening||Depth||Wire Size||Breaker Size||NEMA Receptacle||Ship Weight|
|KS-1027-3 208V/3PH||3||208V||31.7A||11000W||Cone 10, 2350 F||6.4||22.00 x 22.00 inches||27 inches||8||40||15-50||320 lbs|
|KS-1027 208V/3PH||3||208V||31.7A||11000W||Cone 10, 2350 F||7||23.00 x 23.00 inches||27 inches||8||40||15-50||290 lbs|
|KS-1027-3 240V/1PH||1||240V||48A||11520W||Cone 10, 2350 F||6.4||22.00 x 22.00 inches||27 inches||6||60||6-50||320 lbs|
|KS-1027-3 240V/3PH||3||240V||29.3A||11520W||Cone 10, 2350 F||6.4||22.00 x 22.00 inches||27 inches||8||40||15-50||320 lbs|
|KS-1027 240V/3PH||3||240V||29.3A||11520W||Cone 10, 2350 F||7||23.00 x 23.00 inches||27 inches||8||40||15-50||290 lbs|
|KS-1027-3 208V/1PH||1||208V||48A||9984W||Cone 10, 2350 F||6.4||22.00 x 22.00 inches||27 inches||6||60||6-50||320 lbs|
|KS-1027 208V/1PH||1||208V||48A||9984W||Cone 6, 2250 F||7||23.00 x 23.00 inches||27 inches||6||60||6-50||290 lbs|
|KS-1027 240V/1PH||1||240V||48A||11520W||Cone 10, 2250 F||7||23.00 x 23.00 inches||27 inches||6||60||6-50||290 lbs|
Kiln Sitter Controller
- Uses specially formulated pyrometric cones to measure heatwork and turn off the kiln.
- Skutt purchased The Original Dawson KilnSitter company in February of 2009. All parts are guaranteed original.
- Now Standard – Safety Timer helps to prevent over-fires
- Individual 3-heat switches on each section allow you to heat up slowly to avoid thermal shock.
Sectional DesignSectional Design is a good idea on so many levels.
Imagine trying to move a kiln into the basement or through a narrow door without being able to break it down into sections.
No more standing on your head in the kiln to replace those bottom elements or removing every brick in the kiln to get to the one you want to replace. Just disconnect the control boxes, unhook the buckles and place the section you want to work on on a table.
We hope nothing really bad happens to your kiln … but … if it does, isn’t nice to know you can replace one bad section instead of the whole kiln?
Balanced ElementsA large amount of the heat you lose in your kiln passes to through the lid and slab of your kiln. To compensate for this, Skutt directs more heat to these areas when they design the elements. The fact that we have twice the element grooves in our kilns gives us more design flexibility than some of our competitors.
It also gives you more loading options since it is always recommended to have at least one element radiating between each layer of shelves. Oh and by the way, twice the grooves means you get twice the amount of element wire, which means each element doesn’t have to work as hard, which means longer element life! Whew!
- Unlike most warranties, ours covers Parts AND Labor.
- Never Pro-Rated.
- Serviced by the most extensive, knowledgeable and talented distributor network in the industry.
- Backed by a company whose mission statement is “We help you make great things”. When your kiln is down, you can’t make great things.
The Lid Lifter
- Standard on all 10 and 12 sided ceramic kilns
- Lift 100lbs with ease!
- All stainless construction.
- Easy and safe to tension.