Sp203 Speckled Wine About It 2oz
The Creative Choice
Stroke and Coat(The Wonderglaze) is the industrys most versatile product. It can beapplied to wet clay, earthenware bisque or stoneware bisque,fired from cone 06 to cone 10, in oxidation or reduction and used in every decorative way imaginable. Stroke & Coat can be the star or play a supporting role in endless glaze combinations. It is the ideal product of choice for the studio, classroom, potter, and fine artist.
Speckled Stroke and Coat glazes are Stroke and Coat colors with small specks of contrasting hues to add dimension and visual appeal to your creations.
One coat will create a translucent finish with subsequentcoats increasing opacity. We suggest 2-3 coats for opacity and all over coverage. Let dry between coats. Stroke and Coat glazes will fire to a gloss finish without clear glaze. However, if desired, a clear glaze may be added. For application to clay,we recommend leaving an area unglazed, such as the back or bottom of the ware, to allow for out-gassing of the clay during the firing process. Stroke and Coat glazes have been formulated to mature at shelf cone 06/05. Most Stroke and Coat glazes will maintain their color at higher temperatures, especially reds, oranges, yellows, greens and blues. Their performance changes at cone 6 is noted on each individual product label. We recommend testing prior to use.
Stroke and Coat glazes are certified AP non-toxic and food safe.
- 2 oz squeeze
- 8 oz squeeze
- 16 oz squeeze
- Gallons (available in 12 colors)
- SC-13 Grapel and SC-33 Fruit of the Vine are formulated with Chrome-tin pigments and can be sensitive to non-toxic clear glazes. We recommend prior testing and light application of the clear glaze to avoid milkiness. These colors will not fade when used with Mayco NT-CLR glaze.
- SC-70 Pink-a-Dot is more translucent than other Stroke and Coat glazes. Additional coats may be necessary to achieve opacity.
- Stroke and Coat glazes do not move or blend when used with other glazes. You can apply side-by-side or layer without losing integrity of design.
- Can be applied with a brush, sponge, detailer bottle, mats or stamps.